Not normal...but lots of fun.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

We Tripped

At least, it wasn't a long fall.

I'm now at my grandmother's, listening to her and my mom talk. They'll probably be at it all night. Oh, well, I've really enjoyed the trip so far. I wonder what will happen. It's started with a bang, anyway. We received the great joy of traveling through the night on a 12-hour trip. I slept a little during, for about two hours. But my mom drove the whole way, so she didn't get any sleep. Poor thing.

We arrived at the hotel at 5:00AM and then had about an hour's sleep. After that, we went to a convention for 8 hours. I was thirsty, I was tired, I was hungry, it was crowded, and it was hot. That first day was not fun.

But today was wonderful! It was a great joy to be at the convention, after a good night's sleep, a nice lunch packed, with plenty to drink, and sitting where I cannot see the crowd. That changes everything! I had such a great time. I enjoyed every moment of today and was glad to be there.

Anyway, I've got plenty to do! Thanks for reading and have a good day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment