Not normal...but lots of fun.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Tripping

To trip or not to trip, this is the question.

I love it when my mother can't make up her mind about going or staying. (Can you hear the sarcasm, or was that too subtle?) She hates leaving the house, but consistently gets the itch to take a trip. So who knows what she'll do. I quit trying to predict her thoughts and ideas a long time ago.

I'm pretty sure we're going. In fact, I'll be shocked if we don't. Usually, if preparations get this far, we go. But there was this one time...well, never mind. You really don't want to know.

If we do go tripping, I'll get to see my grandmother. She's a sweetheart and I'm excited about seeing her again. It's hard when you live hundreds of miles apart. Without a computer, it'd be impossible.

Well, I got to go finish packing, unless I wanna risk a repeat of that one time. Which I really, really don't. So, talk to you next time on my brand new, pretty blog.

1 comment:

  1. It is pretty. I'm following... looking forward to your journey to become published.

    ReplyDelete